Monday, November 29, 2010

Insane "Moral" Nazis

Have Canadians learned nothing from the dark, demonic era of Nazi Germany????

How can I not quote Niemoller?

"When they came for the gypsies, I said nothing, because I wasn't a gypsy. When they came for the homosexuals, I said nothing, because I wasn't a homosexual. When they came for the Jews, I said nothing, because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the Catholics, and I said nothing, because I wasn't a Catholic. [Now they have come for the Polygynists, and I say nothing, because I'm not a Polygynist.].....then they came for me, and there was no one left to defend me."

How long do you think that your freedoms will be maintained if there is no one left to stand with you?

Do you really believe that you will be free after you conspire to take freedom and equality away from another?

Whose voices will ring with yours in the cause of Freedom?

If Canada's (Im)moral Nazis are allowed to win on the Polygamy Front, they will turn their attention to other fronts.

Always Remember:

When they tried to halt the freedom of women's rights, I (a man) stood for your rights.

When they persecuted you for your sexual preference, I (a heterosexual) was persecuted with you.

When they denied you equality because of your religion, I (a fundamentalist) let my voice be heard, and was outcast along with you.

When they denied you equality because of the colour of your skin, I (a Caucasian) came to your defence and became an outcast of my own people.

As you struggle for the return of your traditional land, I (a mixed breed) who receives nothing, struggle with you.

I have lent my professional talents to you free of charge. I have counseled you, when you were in despair. I have gone hungry so you could eat. I have given to your poor. I have emptied my pockets for you, and yours, and have asked for nothing in return. I have joined in the search when your children/loved one were lost. I have cried when you cried. I have celebrated for you when you won your cause.

Now they are conspiring to make me a criminal. To steal my children under the fog of legality. To imprison my wives' husband, and break their hearts. In effect making legal widows of my wives, and orphans of my children. They will threaten my wives, that if they do not leave me, they will rip their children from their mother's loving arms. Under the guise of Law, will they steal my possessions. They will bind me hand and foot, and all the help that I have given you, and all that I have left to give, will have been for naught.

I (a Polygynist) stood for your rights. Who will stand for mine?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment