Monday, September 13, 2010

Peace At Last

Living free is wonderful! I am now free to live without stress and pursue my own goals for my family. JR and I have dreamed of owning our own business so neither of us has to go away to work, but unfortunately, we are not to that point just yet. For now though I am enjoying my adventures in the business world and JR stays home with the children and runs the farm. I am hoping to move into a different field soon though. If all goes as planned, I will be working in a veterinarian’s office, which is great, I love animals. It is so nice not to be limited by stereotypes where the woman has to stay home and the man has to go out and work. I am also excited about the prospect of going back to university and pursuing my dream of being an accountant.

No comments:

Post a Comment