Friday, November 25, 2011

More Brain Washing From The Canadian Courts

I had thought that perhaps I was being too cynical in my approach toward "Monogamy", and that is why I had set this blog to private, and had taken a break from revealing the truth about government forced "Monogamous" only marriages, but with the recent decision announced by the BC Courts, I once again feel the need to publish my story and reveal the truth about "Monogamy".

"Polygamy has no place in modern society. ... In our view, polygamy is harmful to society, to those involved with it, particularly to women and to children born within polygamous families," Nicholson said in a House of Commons.


The entire reason that I left "Monogamous" society, was to leave behind the abuse and harms that were found there. I found the Polygamous relationships to be far more kind and considerate than any that I have ever seen among the "monogamous". I will never return to the violent and abusive "momogamous" society.

To read more on the Courts decision:
http://news.sympatico.ca/canada/provincial_court_upholds_ban_on_polygamy/fee012c8

No comments:

Post a Comment